Star-Bound Chaos Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macro Arrives

Go down

Macro Arrives Empty Macro Arrives

Post  Noel kreiss Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:52 am

*Marcos is arriving in SBCW’s Studio for record a vídeo at 9:00 AM*

Marcos_BR: Hi good morning! I received a called for na interview here...* still half asleep*

Ryan Scott: Oh Yes sure!! You´re Marcos right?

Marcos_BR: Right, Its me!! * trying be funny*

Ryan Scott: Hahaha...You´re a funny Guy.. Want some coffee? it looks like you fell out of bed ...

Marcos_BR: Hahahaha...was more or less what happened .. I do not have the habit of waking up so early…

Ryan Scott: C’mon our secretary Will take you in the Studio.
*Ryan not amused but it was cool*

Marcos_BR: Nice Studio! *impressive*

Ryan Scott: You dont see nothing yet... here is the mma's stars's paradise !! * full of pride for the place where he works *

Marcos_BR: I imagine..

Ryan Scott: Money, Money, fame, Sponsors, Beautiful Women, and more money !!

Marcos_BR: Cool !!

*Then they enter the studio is a small room with black curtains with a chair and a camera*

Ryan Scott: So let’s start the interview?

Marcos_BR: Sure but only have a chair here?

Ryan Scott: Oh yes…its not a talk show…we will record the interview and showing it on the SBCW’s show.

Marcos_BR: Ok, I understand now…what I have to do?

Ryan Scott: Its is simple I'll ask you some questions and you only have to look at camera acting naturally…Ready?

Marcos_BR: I was born ready…

*Suddenly the lights turn off in the studio and the secretary warns that the light of the whole neighborhood over *

Ryan Scott: Oh holy mother of god…just now, dammit!! I want a wage increase!! * unhappy*

Marcos_BR: This can only be a joke ... I woke up early for nothing? * unhappy and drowsy*

Ryan Scott: You care to staying a little longer here at least until the light back?

Marcos_BR: Why not? The traffic is horrible to go home ... so tneho a question…

Ryan Scott: What?

Marcos_BR: Have a bed here?

* Does this interview with the SBCW’s new fighter comes out? *
Noel kreiss
Noel kreiss
Admin

https://starboundchaosleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down