Star-Bound Chaos Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guardian Arrives

2 posters

Go down

The Guardian Arrives Empty The Guardian Arrives

Post  Noel kreiss Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:17 pm

The lights in the arena begin to flash on and off. A figure, with a hoodie on covering his face, begins to walk down the ramp to the ring. He slides into the ring and grabs the mic thats laying on the mat.

Dark Figure; It feels good to be back. My name is Noel Kreiss. Many may know me and many may not. The last wrestling company I was treated me like I was a nobody, but now I will show everyone who i truely am.

Noel stops talking for a minute.

Noel Kreiss; I got tired of getting treated bad, so I decided to leave and come here. I will not be treated the same here, If they do I will turn this company upside down.

Noel drops the mic and slides out the ring.

Snow Villers; Noel Kreiss is at this company, great are rating are going to drop through the roof.

Tommy Smith; What are you talking about you mourn. Noel Kreiss is the best wrestler out their. That last company was an idiot to let him go. I bet by the end of this season are rating will be higher then any other.

Snow Villers; Think what you want, but see I have worked with this kid before. He is nothing but a stuck up show off. Who thinks he owns everything.

Tommy Smith; See thats from your point of view. I bet everyone else thinks he is a great wrestler with good things ahead of him.

Snow Villers; Whatever you will see for yourself just like everyone else.
Noel kreiss
Noel kreiss
Admin

https://starboundchaosleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Guardian Arrives Empty Re: The Guardian Arrives

Post  Hitsutaki Apadensu Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:24 pm

The lights in the arena begin to flash on and off. A figure, with a hoodie on covering his face, begins to walk down the ramp to the ring. The crowd silence as the unknown person slides into the ring and grabs the mic thats laying on the mat.

Dark Figure: It feels good to be back. My name is Noel Kreiss. Many may know me and many may not. The last wrestling company I was in treated me like I was a nobody, but now I will show everyone who i truely am.

Noel stops talking for a minute.

Noel Kreiss: I got tired of getting treated bad, so I decided to leave and come here. I will not be treated the same here, If they do I will turn this company upside down.

Noel drops the mic and slides out the ring.

Snow Villers: Noel Kreiss is here!!?? Great are rating are going to spiral down into the center of the earth

Tommy Smith; What are you talking about you moron!. Noel Kreiss is the best wrestler out there! That last company was an idiot to let him go. I bet by the end of this season are rating will be higher then any other.

Snow Villers: Think what you want, but see I have worked with this kid before. He is nothing but a stuck up show off who thinks he owns everything.

Tommy Smith: See thats from your point of view. I bet everyone else thinks he is a great wrestler with good things ahead of him.

Snow Villers: Whatever you will see for yourself just like everyone else.

(Sorry man just a few typos and editing ^^)

Hitsutaki Apadensu

Back to top Go down

Post  Noel kreiss Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Thanks bro and dont worry its all good
Noel kreiss
Noel kreiss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitsutaki Apadensu Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:18 am

Haha nah just worried you think im one of those anal grammer nazi douches =_= I hate those guys... Just trying to help all i can seeing as you gave me a contract XD

Hitsutaki Apadensu

Back to top Go down

Post  Noel kreiss Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:57 am

Lol its ok i know your not one of them people.
Noel kreiss
Noel kreiss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down