Star-Bound Chaos Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain Of The Dark

Go down

Pain Of The Dark Empty Pain Of The Dark

Post  Oni Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:09 am

After Bahamut's and Mr handy's match is over , the arena becomes dark and the lights goes out.

Tommy Smith : What The ? what happened to the lights ?

Snow Villers : I really don't know , maybe they are fixing it and it will be back again.

Moments later the lights come on but this time there is someone standing in the ring and he looks like a demon colored in blue !!

Tommy Smith : Who the ? Who the hell is that ?

Snow Villers : I don't know but he looks very angry !

Bahamut stands up and turns around. He sees the man and tries to attack him but the stranger blocks Bahamut and lifts him up on the shoulder and slams him on the mat

Tommy Smith : h-he is attacking Bahamut !!

Then Mr Handy stands up too to find Bahamut knocked on the floor and turns around and suddenly , the stranger attacks him with a Spear then gets him up and attacks him with a DDT

Snow Villers : and now he is attacking Mr Handy too !

The stranger grabs a mic and start talking !!

Stranger : I am Oni , and the dark power will overcome all the humans in here and welcome to your doom *evil laugh*.

Oni throws the mic away and the lights goes off again and moments later it comes back but this time Oni is gone !!

Tommy Smith : What the hell just happened ? who is this guy ?

Snow Villers : Well , we know now that his name is Oni and we will know next week more about him because we have finished our first show and it was mystery show at the last , good night everybody !!

The Camera fades away
Oni
Oni

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum