Star-Bound Chaos Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny Dyno X Introduction

Go down

Danny Dyno X Introduction Empty Danny Dyno X Introduction

Post  Danny Dyno X Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:05 am

*The crowd has a mixed reaction as the titan tron shows Ryan Scott & Danny Dyno X*

Ryan Scott: Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure I introduce to you the newest member of Total Chaos, Danny Dyno X!!

*Danny Dyno X smiles at the camera*

Ryan Scott: Danny, first off welcome to Total Chaos! how do you feel about joining SBCW?

Danny Dyno X: It's pretty overwhelming I mean, now that I'm here it feels really good, but I'll save the good feelings for later. I am excited, but I want to get something off my chest first.

*Danny Dyno X stops talking, looks around then talks back into the mic and looks into the camera*

Danny Dyno X: Now I know what everyone is thinking. Who is this weird looking kid and why should we care? Where did he come out from? Well I got a little message for all of you people and everyone else back in the locker room. I plan to make a statement here in SBCW, I am ready for anybody that comes my way. You see I'm from New York and I know how to get the job done. I am Danny Dyno X. I am the new face of SBCW.

*The crowd remains with a mixed reaction*

Ryan Scott: Well Danny Dyno X, I wish you luck in the SBCW!

Danny Dyno X: Don't think you've seen the last of me. The next time you see me, it will be with a gold belt around my waist!

*Danny Dyno X walks to a door and exits out the area*

*Ryan Scott watches him leave, then looks back at the camera with a smile*

Ryan Scott: Tommy and Snow, back to you!

Tommy Smith: That's a lot of confidence coming out of this young kid. What did you think of him Snow?

Snow Villers: Ahhhh, always the new guy with the attitude! I like him but lets see if he's so tough as he says he is.

Tommy Smith: We'll just have to see how he does in SBCW.

Danny Dyno X

Back to top Go down